Dear Parents and Aspirants,
Honorable Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India had made a visionary statement that India will become super power in year 2020.
We believe in this vision and in creating a vibrant and stronger mind through computer and management knowledge that will propel our nation to surge ahead.
The statistics says that 60% Population of India will be in the age group of 20-40 by the year 2020. Therefore, our dream is to groom this young India into respectable and honorable citizens. Academic and overall development of body and mind of the student will only help them to sustain into the most developed era of the world.
Technological development along with tremendous competition will be the future of the world, and to sustain in it will be the challenge in front of young generation.
We will provide all the amenities and infrastructure for quality education. The students will be groomed by quality education, supported by moral and ethical values, enhanced by latest technology, mounded by sports and cultural activities for the overall development to make them proud citizens and competent global and professional leaders.
Kamala Education Society provides all possible facilities and support to reach higher Physical, intellectual, emotional and the spiritual heights.
I warmly welcome you all in Pratibha College of Commerce & Computer Studies, to study and help us to transform your lives.
Dr. Deepak V Shah
M. Sc. (Chem.), MBA, Ph. D.,
Secretary, Kamala Education Society
Dr. Deepak Shah’s Brief Profile:
Dr. Deepak Shah is a postgraduate in science and has been playing various roles in society over the last 4 decades. He is a successful entrepreneur and has received many awards at the National level for his innovative and research oriented work in the manufacturing industry. He is also an educational philanthropist, giving education to more than 6000 students right from their primary to professional education. Dr. Deepak Shah works as Chairman and Trustee of two schools in Talegaon Dabhade.
He has been a member of Lions Club of Talegaon for over 3 decades and has funded few schools for establishing well equipped computer laboratories. He has been instrumental in establishing two Eye Hospitals at Chakan and Shrirampur with the aid of Lions club International Foundation.
Given his dynamism & dedication, he was unanimously elected as the District Governor of Lions Clubs International Dist 323-D2 in 1999-2000. He has also been instrumental in establishing Jain Tirth – Shri Parshva Pradnyalay at Talegaon Dabhade and Shri Parshva Pradnyalay Dnyan Sanskar Mandir English Medium CBSE pattern residential School. During his career as an industrialist, he has been honoured with following awards from various organizations for his excellent contribution to Industry:
1. G. S. Parkhe Industrial Award from Maratha Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Pune at the hands of Hon’ble Madan Bafana, Ex-Minister of the state of Maharashtra in 1989-90
2. Best Small Industrialist Award of Pune district in 1990-91 at the hands of Hon’ble Sharadrao Pawar, Ex. Chief Minister of Maharashtra
3. Dadasaheb Raval New Entrepreneur Award from Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Mumbai in 1990-91
4. Business Excellence Award from Global Business Forum, New Delhi at the hands of Hon’ble Mallikarjun, Ex. Dy. Speaker of Loksabha
5. Udyog Excellence Gold Medal from Industrial Economic Forum, Delhi
6. Vijayshree Award at the hands of Smt. Nirmala Prabhavalkar, Ex. Mayor of Mumbai
7. Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award
8. Udyog Patra Award by Institute of Trade & International Development, New Delhi at the hands of Dr. Balram Jakhad