Pratibha Junior College started in year 2012 and is run by Kamala Education Society, Pune.
About Kamala Education Society
Society’s registered address:
Flat No. 3, Tamhane Building, Prabhat Road, Lane No. 1, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004.
Kamala Education Society was formed in 1992 by a group of eminent educationist who nurtured the trust for more than a decade. In the year 2000 Shri Deepak Shah, a well known activist, social worker and an educationist took over the reins of the trust to add a dynamic impetus to further the noble cause of the trust. Mrs. Pratibha Shah, also prominent social activist is proactively participating in the growth of the trust on all fronts.
With a focused approach towards education, Kamala Education Trust has today a set of goals to achieve. Our prime objective is to start and run an educational institute which imparts quality education and good moral values to this young generation and provides them excellent and perfect environment and infrastructure for their overall growth.
To provide quality management education to the young generation, to develop committed managers with ethical and moral values for becoming valuable human resources for nation building.
To become a leading business school for its excellence in academics with the purpose of fulfilling the industry requirements through holistic development of the future socially sensitive leader – manager committed to excellence and posses the right knowledge, skill sets and attitude towards their work and life.
- To adopt a transformative and innovative approach for curricula and pedagogy. (the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept).
- To adopt a learner-centered paradigm of education, introducing multi-disciplinary, industry-oriented, entrepreneurship, and skill-based courses.
- To adopt new pedagogical techniques such as blended learning flipped classroom and experiential learning.
- Incentivising and facilitating faculty development and exchange programmes; research.
- To impart quality education and good moral values to young generation and provide them excellent and perfect environment and infrastructure for their overall growth.
- To endorse communication and awareness programme.
- To assisting colleges to draw on our expertise.
- To promote research & publication on contemporary & relevant issues of higher education.
- To be a part of reform dialogues and an independent voice of the higher education community in India.
- To invest in knowledge, it receives the highest interest.
Board of Directors
|Name of Trustee||Designation||Qualification||Address||Occupation|
|Mrs. Pratibha Deepak Shah||Chairman||B. A.||Flat No. 3, Tamhane Building, Prabhat Road,
Lane No. 1, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004
|Business, Social Worker|
|Dr. Deepak Vinod Shah||Secretary||MBA, M. Sc. (Chem)||Pratideep, 7/8, Kadolkar Colony No. 2
Talegaon Dabhade, Dist: Pune 410506
|Business, Social Worker,
|Mrs. Bhupali N. Shah||Treasurer||MBA, M. Phil.,
B.Com (Gold Medalist)
|501, Palai Lalit Kunj, B. A. Road, Matunga (CR), Mumbai 19||Business, Social Worker|
|Mr. Krishnaraoji V. Bhegade||Member||B.A., LLb.||120, Guruvar Peth, Talegaon Station, Pune 410507||Ex. MLA, Social Worker, Educationist|
|Mrs. Aashisha Rushabh Bhayani||Member||MBA||Plot No. 52/53, Shri Vrindavan Society, Waghwadi Road, Bhavnagar, Gujrat 364001||Housewife, Social Worker|
|Mr. Sanjay Vinod Shah||Member||B. Com.||120, Kadolkar Colony,
Talegaon Dabhade, Dist.: Pune 410506
|Business, Social Worker|
|Mr. Kamlesh Dharmchand Shah||Member||B. Com.||Purva Plaza, 761, Sadashiv Peth, Pune 411030||Business, Social Worker|